Thursday, February 21, 2019

Memories


Now i believe the hardest things to say in my life are say Hello in the first time and Goodbye in the last. but is it really for me to say goodbye because i do wanna say goodbye to all of my friends from Philippine Normal University Visayas and especially to do all my family from Philippine Normal University Visayas.

4 months ago, my dreams come true to become Participant Sea-Teacher Program Batch 7th 2019 representing my beloved university (University of PGRI Yogyakarta). during my here as participant Sea-Teacher i had a opportunity, and i get a chance teaching practicum abroad. i learn a lot and had amazing journey, that never happen twice in my life.

I would like deeply thank to Ma'am Gliceria Arlyn G. Garancho as Executive Director Provost Philippine Normal University Visayas thank you for this opportunity.
I would like deeply thank also to Ma'am Maria Ruth Regalado as ITL Director Philippine Normal University, thank you for give me more experience in Campus main.
I would like to say thank you to do all my friends, thank you for everything. I had a lot good memorize during my stay in Philippines.
To the important people in my life who loves me unconditionally, my family, my friends, my mentors thank you so much for always being there for me.

And for University of PGRI Yogyakarta, thank you for this chance you given to me. to representing you in Sea-Teacher Program 2019. Now it's time for me to going back in your arms and giving the best again in different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memories

Now i believe the hardest things to say in my life are say Hello in the first time and Goodbye in the last. but is it really for me to...